Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

Gday just wondering the best solution is to cure my

Customer Question
Gday just wondering the...

Gday just wondering the best solution is to cure my premature ejaculation I’ve tried everything

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

I did years ago but he was goin on about keeping it up ,but that’s not the problem it’s cuming to early . I’m thinking of going to a doctor will they b able to pint me in the right direction ? I’ve always wanted more girth to just embarrassed to talk about it

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I’ve only ever tried meditation of the net for both last longer n bigger girth . Not that I know of

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Urology
11/20/2017
Urologist: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 5 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Have you tried topical lidocaine?
No never heard of it , should I try it ?
What is “topical lidocaine”
It is a topical numbing agent you can buy OTC
Urologist: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 4 months ago

just click send to reply

Dr. Y.
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist