Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

I am a 73 year old male. One of my daily meds is tamsulosin.

Customer Question
Hello, I am...

Hello, I am a 73 year old male. One of my daily meds is tamsulosin. In the last day I have a hardend vein for lump type growth under my scrotum area. What could this be?

Doctor's Assistant: Any pain or burning sensation while urinating? What color is your urine?

No pain or burning while urinating. Urine is not disclored. Somewhat painful while sitting.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the burning? Are you experiencing any other discomfort?

No burning just noticed the lump last night while showering.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I am prescribed tamsulosin.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Urology
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/13/2017
Urologist: Dr. Chip, General Practice replied 8 months ago
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, General Practice

Hello I'm Dr Chip

Where exactly is the lump located?