Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

I am a 70 year old women with urinary incontinence, at first…

Customer Question
I am a 70...

I am a 70 year old women with urinary incontinence, at first it started as a slight leakage but it is getting realy bad to the point that I wear overnight pads or incontinence underwear and have to change numerous time during the day and still have accidents. I have been for bladder ecos and urinary specialist and have taken all kinds of medication with no results. Is there anything tha t can help me with this problem or do I just have to live with it. Thank you

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

I am not allergic to any medications and I take vit.D, fiber, asa 81mg,andvenaflaxine

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Urology
11/10/2017
Urologist: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 8 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

Did anyone discuss surgery?

would a bladder suspension help?

just click send to reply