Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

I do have problem in my penis. My Penis Scrotum are very…

Customer Question
I do have problem in...
I do have problem in my penis. My Penis Scrotum are very weak and because of them my urethra doesn't came out I sat half and hour and more in toilet but can't able to pee. I need to concentrate my mind into my penis fully than I able to pee or never ever. I can't accept this problem because nobody can believe in a day I go 1 time in toilet as pee. Whenever I heard any sound my mind goes there and I can't able to pee fully so I need help.
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Urology
10/2/2017
Urologist: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 10 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

any other medical issues?

but I don't think they do this I do have seizures problem and I do take seizures medicines.

what meds do you take?

Lyrica, Lamictal, or Topiramate these are seizures medicines I don't know you know theses or not.

I know them

I think the lyrica is the issue

it is probably causing urinary retention

it is known to do that

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave a 5 star rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/

Why I give you credit patient give credit to doctor when doctor solve patient problem not only said that thing is the thing making you problem. I can search this thing in google also that which thing makes problem in urethra. People came in just answer to solved the problem not to only see what thing is making you problem.Lawyer also helped there client until there client win there case than he/she gave money to that lawyer until than not. Than why I give to you until you tell me what I do to fixed my urethra problem.
You have to ask your doctor to stop Lyrica
Are you mad that's what I said you don't know about Neurology if I stop Lyrica I got seizures. To fixed my penis problem you let me have seizures.
You can't stop abruptly. You have to wean off under doctor supervision. That's why I said ask your doctor
Plus lyrica is more for pain not seizures
Is there is no medicine for penis.
No it's not good to treat a side effect of a medication with another medication. I guess you could try flomax
How can I take that does that medication showed that how much we take and when we take.

0.4 mg at night

Thanks for this question
I strive for 5 star service for all customers.
​if you have more questions, just reply :)