Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

Urology

What is the meaning of a 1.5cn primary neoplasm in bladder?

what is the meaning of...
what is the meaning of a 1.5cn primary neoplasm in bladder ?
JA: Is the condition chronic, or acute?
Customer: acute
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: no
9/30/2017
DrRussMd
DrRussMd, Board certified internist

Hi.
Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

Neoplasm means cancer.

This would mean a suspected small cancerous mass in the

bladder.

Most early bladder masses can be cured.

OK, let me know if you have more questions.

Also, please click a positive rating on the rating scale. [This must be done manually]. In fact, a 5 rating squares me with just answer and allows me to provide prompt and accurate service to you, but does not increase your cost. And, I will be here for any follow up needed.

DrRussMd
DrRussMd, Board certified internist
DrRussMd
DrRussMd
DrRussMd, Board certified internist