Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

I have been having some mild pain right above/behind the…

Customer Question
I have been having...

I have been having some mild pain right above/behind the pubic bone. I notice some mild discomfort in the in my penis and I have been needing to pee more often than normal. I have been recently tested for chlamydia and gonorrhea both came back negative. What could it be ?

Doctor's Assistant: Is the condition chronic, or acute?

This is the first time it has happen although i have been prone to getting balanitis.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Nothing that would effect this I believe. I am 23 in good shape, the symptoms appeared within 36 hours after unprotected sex.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Urology
9/29/2017
Urologist: DrRussMd, Board certified internist replied 10 months ago
DrRussMd
DrRussMd, Board certified internist

Hi.
Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

It can be other problem.

Bladder infection.

Prostate infection.

Lesion in the bladder.

Bowel problem.

You need to see a urologist to start.

OK, let me know if you have more questions.

Also, please click a positive rating on the rating scale. [This must be done manually]. In fact, a 5 rating squares me with just answer and allows me to provide prompt and accurate service to you, but does not increase your cost. And, I will be here for any follow up needed.