Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

Why would both kidney's hurt. He has had it for a few days.

Customer Question
Why would both kidney's...

Why would both kidney's hurt

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

He has had it for a few days. nothing makes it worse & advil doesn't touch it

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Not really he said sometimes when he pees it shells like Sulphur

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Urology
9/28/2017
Urologist: DrRussMd, Board certified internist replied 7 months ago
DrRussMd
DrRussMd, Board certified internist

Hi.
Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

/there is no way without exam to tell if the pain is in the kidneys.

What are you describing?

Where is the pain exactly?

Dr. Y.
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist