Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

Why would both kidney's hurt. He has had it for a few days.

Customer Question
Why would both kidney's...

Why would both kidney's hurt

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

He has had it for a few days. nothing makes it worse & advil doesn't touch it

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Not really he said sometimes when he pees it shells like Sulphur

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Urology
9/28/2017
Urologist: DrRussMd, Board certified internist replied 10 months ago
DrRussMd
DrRussMd, Board certified internist

Hi.
Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

/there is no way without exam to tell if the pain is in the kidneys.

What are you describing?

Where is the pain exactly?