Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

I was ok till May 2016 and then I found out my wife was

Customer Question
involved with someone else and...
I was ok till May 2016 and then I found out my wife was involved with someone else and at that point I was under such extreme stress. I moved out of the house and lost a lot of hair etc. After that I have had a relationship with someone but have an issue having an good erection. I have tried Cialis once but that did not help. Not sure what the issue is. Had spoken to my doctor and he had prescribed Cialis.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Urology
9/28/2017
Urologist: Dr. Ravoof, Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor

Dear customer,

Thank you for replying.

What was the dosage of Cialis that was prescribed? How old are you? Do you suffer from any medical condition?

46 years old. No medical condition. Not sure about dosage

Dear customer,

Thank you for replying.

Were you under some amount of stress or guilt when having the relationship with someone else?

No guilt but performance anxiety stress

Dear customer,

Thank you for replying.

There are two solutions in your case for getting a good erection. The first solution is to take an adequate dosage of Cialis. Many individuals take a sub-optimal dose of Cialis and that is the reason for it not being effective. So, you should find the dosage that was prescribed and if this is not working then taking a higher dose will help.

The second solution is to take the help of your present partner and discuss with her frankly about the performance anxiety stress that you are having. With her help, you can easily overcome this block. Or to overcome this stress you may need to contact a therapist who is experienced regarding this.

Take care.

Please rate the answer with 5-stars, by clicking the 5-stars above with your mouse (or with your finger for a

mobile device).
It will be very generous of you to also consider a bonus.
Thank you!

Dear customer,
Please take a moment and kindly click a positive rating (preferably 5 Star/Excellent) to credit for the time & the

effort put by me in answering your health question, and this is the only way I will be credited for my service to

you.
Thank you!

Dear customer,
Were you able to read my answer?
Did I answer your question? Please reply.
Thank you.

Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor