Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

Drop of blood before urination-male 66-high blood pressure…

Customer Question
Drop of blood before...

Drop of blood before urination-male 66-high blood pressure and never had my prostate checked

Doctor's Assistant: When was last time you had a check up? Is there a history of high blood pressure in your family?

Usually each year-1 and a half years ago blood pressure seemed normal so stopped taking 4 Mg Coversyl-as far as I know no family history- possibly Father but he took so many pills

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Urology
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/27/2017
Urologist: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 10 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

any chance of STI?

No