Dr. David, MD
Experience:  Experienced physican in Urology
41363181

David the last time I contacted you was July 18 of this year

Hello Dr David the last time I contacted you was July 18 of this year about going to a urologist well I went about a month ago. I explain everything what is going on down there & he thinks it's not a std either & the doctor suggested to get circumcised & I said yes as long as it will stop all these symptoms. Well I'm still waiting for a phone call back so they can schedule me for that. But my concern is I still kind of have doubts are these test from Lab Corps & Quest Diagnostics accurate.

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

lab tests are accurate

if they showed you don't have an STD, you don't have an STD.

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
Today when I went to go pee I pulled back my skin as I always do & what I saw was like kind of white & a little sticky stuff on my penis where the skin covers the head it didn't burn to pee or did it hurt at all I didn't see anything come out of the pee hole. I had a real bad fever on Wednesday due to a bad stomach infection. I was giving a shot I don't what was in it & some pills to fight that off so far I feel better. But now this is what's going on who do I see do I wait until the urologist so I can explain or should I see a infection specialist. My anxiety is up there I just want to know what the heck is going on with my body specialy down there and it was like real dry on my penis like the skin was not as normal to pull back.

that white sticking stuff is smegma and is 100% normal

it is a mixture of oils and skin cells which protect the penis

it is not an infection.

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
Wow okay since it never has happen before I didn't know what the heck & all these test that i did a month ago came back negative like what's happening to me. I was so worried. Thank you Dr David.

you are welcome

please leave Positive Rating of 5 stars so I can get credit for helping you today
we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback
you may have to scroll up or down to see the ratings area
you can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions
here is my website if you need to reach me:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/
Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
You got it 5 stars Ill do that no problem.

thanks.

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
Thank you I'll get back to you after they do the circumcision & hopefully soon.

ok

I would try to stretch your forskin daily in the shower with soap and water

try not to have the circumcision

better to try to stretch the foreskin yourself.

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
Why not have the circumcision done this just happen to me today with that smegma stuff the reason why the urologist wants to do it because I keep getting uti I gotten at least 4-5 of them & my penis gets like red & swells up after erected. It it hurts when I ejaculate he told me is do to that do you think so.

do you wash and take a shower daily and pull back your foreskin to wash with soap and water daily?

you should do that to keep yourself clean

Customer: replied 28 days ago.
of course since i was a kid no one told me to do that either but I knew what had to do everyday. I do that real well sometimes 2 times a day when I'm doing a lot of work I don't like to keep it dirty I always wash it all pull back the skin & gently with water & mild soap. I'm not to crazy about the circumcision but if it helps me from all my symptoms then I'm all for it I'm fed up with it all.

I would try to avoid the circumcision

I would work on drinking more water and fluids

and making sure you wash daily with soap and water and continue to pull back the skin and wash with soap and water

don't use a body wash gel

use a mild moisturizing soap

and make sure you rinse all soap off.

let me know if you have questions.