Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

Is a red angry looking area under the foreskin probably

Customer Question
Is a red angry...

Is a red angry looking area under the foreskin probably caused by candida infection?

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the symptoms? What seems to make the symptoms worse or better?

2-3 days, it is not as itchy as it has been in the past. But washing thoroughly in the shower has not been effective so fae.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I am 79 years old, married 55 years, have had a Quadruple heart bypass 14 yrs ago, currently have PAD and neuropohy in my feet.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Urology
9/21/2017
Urologist: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 11 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

do you have a picture?

Urologist: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 10 months ago

just click send to reply