Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

Last night as I was having sex, a bit of my skin on my penis…

Customer Question
Last night as I...

Last night as I was having sex, a bit of my skin on my penis got cut as the girl was sucking my dick. Shout I go to the hospital tomorrow? And how long will it take for the skin to grow back and when should I resume sex?,

Doctor's Assistant: Is the condition chronic, or acute?

Can I show you a picture?

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No I have had no medicinal problems whatsoever

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Urology
9/21/2017
Urologist: DrRussMd, Board certified internist replied 11 months ago
DrRussMd
DrRussMd, Board certified internist

Hi.
Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

Please attach a picture