Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

A concern about my body part and i have a picture?

Customer Question
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Urology
9/19/2017
Urologist: Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD replied 8 months ago
Doctor John MD
Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.com

This is Dr. John and I will be helping you today.

I will be reviewing your question and will respond shortly.

I may need to ask a few more questions in order to best serve you.

Thank you for your patience.

Answers here are for education and information only.

Are you able to upload a picture and what is your specific concern?

This is what i am concern about the color of this is it normal?

has there been a change in the color that you have noticed lately?

their been a change in color what is it.

How old are you?

when did the color change start and did it happen suddenly or gradually?
Are there any lesions?
Is there any discharge?
Have you ever had a STD?

The color is brown it happen gradually.
No std

and how old are you?

26

are you on any medications or supplements?

physch meds lamactal and geodon
Everything is dry out in me

Ok. So the darkening of the skin is nothing to worry about. it is not an STD or other infection.

in some men, it happens normally. In your case, the medications may also be affecting the skin as well, but I would not recommend stopping the medications at this time.

Does that make sense?

Continue takingbthe meds

Yes, don't stop your medications unless the doctor that prescribes them tells you to stop or change them.

did that answer your question?

I would like to thank you for your question and I hope you found my answer informative and helpful.

Please remember to leave a rating by clicking the series of 5 stars at the top of the screen.

The experts here at JustAnswer only get credit for the answer once you leave a rating for us.

You can also add a bonus if you were extremely happy with our service today.

You can always return and ask follow up questions if needed.

- Dr John.

Doctor John MD
Doctor John MD
Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD