Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

THAT WHEN I WOKE UP THIS AM THAT IN MY UNDERSHORT WAS A

Customer Question
I AM CONCERNED THAT...

I AM CONCERNED THAT WHEN I WOKE UP THIS AM THAT IN MY UNDERSHORT WAS A CONSIDERABLE AMOUNT OF BLOOD.

Doctor's Assistant: In general, how has your health been lately?

NOT ALL THAT GREAT! I HAD MY GALL BLADDER REMOVED APPROXIMATELY 10 DAYS AGO AND SAW THE SURGEON FRIDAY, WHO GAVE ME A GLOWING REPORT AFTER I TOLD HIM THAT I WAS STILL HAVING PAIN ON THE RIGHT FLANK. I HAVE THE REPORT IN FRONT OF ME AND THE FINDINGS WERE: LUNG BASES-CLEARLIVER N

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

NO BILIARY DILATION, GALL BLADDER SMALL AMOUNT OF FLUID IN THE FOSSA, COMMON BILE DUCT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, NORMAL CALBRE,SPLEEN, WITIN LIMITS, PANCREAS WITHIN NORMAL LIMITS ADRENALS NO MASSESW,KIDNEYS NO MASSES NOHYDRONEPHORISIS NO NEPHROLI

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Urology
9/17/2017
Urologist: Dr. Chip, General Practice replied 8 months ago
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, General Practice

Hello I'm Dr Chip

Could you tell whether the blood was from your urine or from your rectum?

urine. I am now going to the ER. THANK YOU, GOODBY!

OK

I only asked the one question and in between that my Physician who was out of town in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania contacted my wife who put me on the cell phone and we now have the problem resolved. Keep the $5.00 initiation fee but I do not fell I should be charged the $42.00 you have already billed. After all I never did talk with you. Fred W. *

Will do

Dr. Y.
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist