Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

What happens if my private parts is where i urinted.

Customer Question
What happens if my private...
What happens if my private parts is brown where i urinted.
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Urology
9/17/2017
Urologist: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 11 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

what do you mean?

The tip of my private part is brown and i dont know what that means.

do you have a picture?

This is the picture

that looks normal to me

Its brown and i cannot get in erection at all if i want to have sex with a partner what it is the cause.

The look is normal

the ED is something else

it could be a physical or psychological issue

You think i have prostate cancer

No

you are too young

no one gets prostate cancer at 26 .

doesn't happen

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave a 5 star rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/