Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

I was told at my Physical that three 16.9 bottles of water…

Customer Question
I was told at...

I was told at my Physical that three 16.9 bottles of water was causing me to urinanate often. I have Multiple Sclerisos. When I drink 2 bottles, I stop

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

This is the second day with no urine.I take 10MG Amlodipine daily. Also,

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Tolerodine Tartrate Extended-Release Capsules 4mg. Daily. Every 8 weeks I

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Urology
9/16/2017
Urologist: Dr. David, MD replied 11 months ago

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

yes, drinking 3 16.9 oz bottles of water can make you urinate frequently

this is normal as your kidneys are working to keep your blood chemistry levels normal.

urinating frequently means your kidneys are working properly and this is a good thing.

let me know if you have questions.