Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

Interested in urology Rezum procedure. Live in City, OR.

Customer Question
Interested in urology Rezum...

Interested in urology Rezum procedure. Live in Baker City , OR. WHERE AND WHO IS/are the nearest location for me??

Doctor's Assistant: Is the condition chronic, or acute?

Not sure of difference

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I think its called BPH for about 1.5 yrs elevated PSA now over 68

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Urology
9/16/2017
Urologist: Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD replied 11 months ago
Doctor John MD
Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.com

This is Dr. John and I will be helping you today.

I will be reviewing your question and will respond shortly.

I may need to ask a few more questions in order to best serve you.

Thank you for your patience.

Answers here are for education and information only.

according to the Rezum.com website, the closest doctor to you that does that procedure is Dr Naeem Chavla in Richland, WA

Does that answer your question?