Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

How do I find my urologists rating, I take 1.81 mg, 150 mg…

Customer Question
How do I find...

How do I find my urologists rating

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

I take 1.81 mg, 150 mg pradaxa,40 mg furosemide,5 mg lisinopril,40 mg pantoprazole,134 mg fenofibrate

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have ed and I need to know if I am receiving the help I need

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Urology
9/15/2017
Urologist: Richard Han, Board Certified MD replied 8 months ago
Richard Han
Richard Han, Board Certified MD
Hello my name is***** am a board-certified physician and I am happy to help you.Are you looking to see other patient's reviews their experience with your current urologist? Or are you looking to see his/her credentials, training, background etc. ?
Urologist: Dr. D. Love, Doctor replied 8 months ago
Dr. D. Love, Doctor

Hello. This is Dr. Love. The other expert has opted out.

In what state do you live?

Usually, the most objective information about a Urologist (or any doctor) is found on the website of the Medical Board for your state. Although the information included varies form one state to another, this information is generally unbiased.

There are also some websites that include subjective ratings of doctors, such as healthgrades.com and ratemds.com.

Dr. D. Love, Doctor