Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

Is it really ok to take Cipro and macro id at the same time?

Customer Question

Is it really ok to take Cipro and macro id at the same time? Cirrostratus DS 1 a day and macro id 50 2x a day for a uti for a very sensitive bladder (it was torn during my hysterectomy due to some endometriosis elisions).
JA: Is the condition chronic, or acute?
Customer: Acute now b/c everything was closed because of hurricane but easily had by drinking more than two cups of coffee.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: That's it. I am in bed because I broke my knee and got yhe uti for drinking several coffees staying up to deal with the hurricane. It doesn't take much for me to get one.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 month ago.

Hello I'm Dr Chip

Do you have a prescription for both of those antibiotics?