Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

Wondering why i have poor circulation in my penis it is

Customer Question
Wondering why i have...

Wondering why i have poor circulation in my penis it is always cold unless i have an erectionsno pain just lack of blood flow when not in use

Doctor's Assistant: Is the condition chronic, or acute?

Not sure what you mean

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Urology
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/10/2017
Urologist: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Urologist replied 11 months ago

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

What is your age?

Were any investigations done for it?

Are your erections strong and normal?

Im 36 and no i have not been to a doctor and yes they are strong most of the time

Thanks for the additional information. I am writing the answer for you and will get back to you in 4-5 minutes. If you get a phone call request, you may ignore it as that is an automated site trigger. Thank you.

Penis blood flow even in unerected state is controlled by autonomic nervous system and hormones.

So you may get blood work for thyroid function tests and ultrasound to assess the decrease in temperature. Stress, anxiety, depression also thus play role as these affect hormones and autonomic nervous system. If present, they too need to be handled.

Yoga and group sporting activities thus would help you in the management.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions.

It is privilege assisting you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.

Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl