How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr.Saleem Your Own Question
Dr.Saleem, Doctor
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 2281
Experience:  MBBS
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr.Saleem is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a married male 38 years old and have been married for

Customer Question

hi, I am a married male 38 years old and have been married for 12 years and wanted to check about my issue with the ejaculation while intercourse. I masturbate at an average of once a week/10 days and during intercourse I feel I ejaculate within couple of minutes. Because of some marital conflicts it's been a while that we haven't had good intercourse, but earlier whenever we used to have I felt this always bothered me. Please let me know the solution for this. Thanks!
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr.Saleem replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to JA. Dr Saleem here. Will be answering you shortly

Expert:  Dr.Saleem replied 1 month ago.

Any anxiety , stress or depression that you think has been affecting yiur relationship?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
There is stress but I don't think there is any depression or any other things. I am talking about when we didn't have any marital conflicts at all..Even during initial days of our marital life I am talking about..
Expert:  Dr.Saleem replied 1 month ago.

Premature ejaculation is the commonest male sexual dysfunction and in vast majority its purely psychological.

In many cases premature ejaculation gets better on its own over time. Treatment may not be needed. Practicing relaxation techniques or using distraction methods may help you delay ejaculation. For some , stopping or cutting down on the use of alcohol, tobacco, or illegal drugs may improve how well they can control ejaculation.

Counselling and help from professional psychologist can help.

Medicines used for treating this include clomipramine and paroxetine (paxil).

There are also creams, gels, and a spray that may be used to treat premature ejaculation by reducing sensation e.g lignocaine.

I hope it was helpful.

Plz let me know if you need any further help

Expert:  Dr.Saleem replied 1 month ago.

Plz let me know if it was helpful.

Available to help you further if required

Expert:  Dr.Saleem replied 1 month ago.

Hello, i hope you are doing great.

Plz do remember to reward credit by leaving a positive rating to my work.

I wish you a healthy life.

Stay blessed.