Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

I have enlarged [swollen ] testicles cannot get answers from…

Customer Question
I have enlarged [swollen...

I have enlarged [swollen ] testicles cannot get answers from a variety of doctors including my urologist other than it will go away by itself. no treatment offered . cant sit sand

Doctor's Assistant: Any recent injuries? How long have you been dealing with the swelling?

No injuries its bee one

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Its been one monty

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Urology
9/6/2017
Urologist: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 11 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

did you have an ultrasound?

just click send to reply