Ross
Ross, Urologist
Experience:  urologist
99040843

I was born with only one kidney and I've had a by-pass on

I was born with only one kidney and I've had a by-pass on the urethra going from kidney to bladder and a reconstruction on the urethra going into the bladder for reflux. But I'm still having problems with what fills like overflowing into the stomach area. Is this possible or am I crazy? I am the one that told my urologist that I had reflux when it started before he even realized it himself. When I wake up in the morning I'm in a lot of pain in which ever side that I laid on that night the same way that I used to hurt when I had the reflux going on.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I've lost my page that I could see the doctors answer on
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
How can I find my page that may have an answer on it

Hello Dr Whitney Im a urologist. Your problem is what we can see in reimplant and other bladder surgery. First issue is how are your bowels , constipation can give alot o the same symptoms. What you need is a CT urogram, an xray of your bladder to look for areas that may have stretched out called diverticuli of the bladder. The ureteral surgeries you had are complex and as such follow-up study is needed. Reconstruction of the urethra would be from the bladder to the penis. I hope that helped

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I meant ureter