Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

Maybe. How does this service work? Testicular discomfort,

Customer Question
Hello, maybe. How does...

Hello, maybe. How does this service work?

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

Testicular discomfort, especially when sitting for long periods.

Doctor's Assistant: Have you been keeping a personal medical record?

I can give you some info now, but nothing exhaustive.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Propensity to kidney stones. Harsh pain in lower a couple of months ago, 3 episodes, location could be kidneys. Then nothing after that. Had testicular discomfort before from tight underwear, probably.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Urology
8/7/2017
Urologist: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 11 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

how old are you?

any other medical issues?

just click send to reply