Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

I had a renal CT done and they noted on it that I had

Customer Question
I had a renal...

I had a renal CT done and they noted on it that I had vascular calcification is in the abdomen and pillows what does this mean

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

It was trying to figure out if I have kidney stones and this is just one of the things they noticed on the CT I do you have CIDP and Lucas I don't know if this is related or not

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have mild COPD and mild heart failure and I have a lot of meds with you see if you can thank you

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

I have taken the fashion capital little Requip different meds like this that's the main ones and just can't take most of them because they make me loopy

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Urology
8/7/2017
Urologist: Muneeb Ali, Emergency Medicine replied 9 months ago
Muneeb Ali
Muneeb Ali, Emergency Medicine
Welcome to Ja and thanks for this question. I'm sorry to hear about your renal CT scan findings. Can you upload the whole report here which will give me a better idea. Thanks.
Muneeb Ali
Muneeb Ali
Muneeb Ali, Emergency Medicine