Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

The color is normal, I don't experience any burning

Customer Question
Hello Pearl Doctor's Assistant:...

Hello Pearl

Doctor's Assistant: Any pain or burning sensation while urinating? What color is your urine?

The color is normal

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I don't experience any burning sensation whiles urinating

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the burning? Are you experiencing any other discomfort?

I have been experiencing a burning sensation for three days now

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Urology
8/3/2017
Urologist: Urodoc, Doctor replied 11 months ago
Urodoc
Urodoc, Doctor

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board certified consultant with over 30 years of experience.
Please provide more information regarding your question so I can help you in detail.

What is your age and gender?

Where do you have burning sensation?

Pain,itching?

Rash,redness,bump?

History of unprotected sex?

Are you taking any medications?

Thanks.

Waiting for your response.