DrRussMd
DrRussMd, Board certified internist
Experience:  In internal medicine we deal with prostate, bladder and kidney diseases, including cancers.
24257177

I'm a 41 year old male, I feel a slight tingling sensation

Customer Question

I'm a 41 year old male, I feel a slight tingling sensation after I pee, it's mild, but I do feel it. I also feel it during ejaculation as well. I noticed this 1-2 days after receiving a partial "handjob" from someone. The handjob only lasted for like 90 seconds and I did not ejaculate. Are stds passed this way? I also had a new sex partner about 6 weeks ago, but never noticed anything after being with her. We've had intercourse 5 times in the last 6 weeks. Any idea of what this could be?
Category: Urology
Expert:  DrRussMd replied 2 months ago.

Hi.
Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

Expert:  DrRussMd replied 2 months ago.

Sorry for the delay, there was a lock on the question for 5 minutes that I could not remove.

Of course you need an exam and testing to say what this is.

Given your details, possibilities are

Prostate irritation [oven happens from sex.]

Prostate infection flairing up.

Bladder infection.

Infection of the urethra.

STD from the new partner, trichamonus and others.

Not std from partial hand job.

OK, so let me know if you have more questions.

Also, please click a positive rating on the rating scale. In fact, a 5 rating squares me with just answer and allows me to provide prompt and accurate service to you, but does not increase your cost. And, I will be here for any follow up needed.