Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

I am suffring from itching on penise and my penise seems…

Customer Question
I am suffring from...

I am suffring from itching on penise and my penise seems different and more white

Doctor's Assistant: Is the condition chronic, or acute?

Its chronic

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I am having digation problem as well

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Urology
7/29/2017
Urologist: Muneeb Ali, Emergency Medicine replied 8 months ago
Muneeb Ali
Muneeb Ali, Emergency Medicine

Welcome to JA and thanks for this question. Im sorry to hear about your symptoms. Can you attach a picture of the affected area here? Also do you have any urinary complaints? What is your age? Have you had any unprotected sexual intercourse in the recent past?

I'm feeling my penise more whote amd tight skin and smelling sometime so much.

Any bumps or lumps or blisters on the penis? ANy redness?

I'm 24 and I had sex intercourse last month.
I am really worried about this sometime it smells so bad even after washing it.
some redness is there and so tiny pimples, i have attatched the picture.

Thanks for the additional information,

From the pictures and the description that you have given me, it sounds like that you may have developed a fungal infection of the penis which can explain the discoloration, itching as well as the smell that is coming from it. This can occur even after sexual intercourse. This can be a yeast infection or even another type of fungal infection. Usually this can be diagnosed on a clinical examination and if necessary it can be diagnosed with a skin scraping. The treatment is with topical application of anti fungal agents like clortrimazole.

The other possibility is that of balanitis in which there is inflammation of the skin due to a bacterial or fungal infection. This would also require treatment with antibiotics as well.

Now in your case i would suggest that you start keeping the area dry and apply OTC anti fungal creams like terbinafine or clortrimazole. At the same time use OTC anti histamines like claritin or zyrtec and see if that helps your symptoms in the next 7 days and if it does not then see your doctor for oral prescription medications.

Do you have any more questions?

Please leave a POSITIVE rating by clicking on the stars above, until you do i am not compensated for my time. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the POSITIVE rating. You can also ask questions from me directly by going on the link below,

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-muneeb-ali/

doctor I think so, but I am worried about any STD, because of this. Can penise show any symptoms like this in STD?
I have been using clotrimozol for a week but after some time it accure again, its not getting completly good.

Then you will need oral anti fungal agents like fluconazole which can be helpful in eliminating the infection once and for all. Also this picture does not indicate any STD but it would be wise to get tested for them nevertheless but I think the tests will come back as negative.

Do you have any more questions?

Muneeb Ali
Muneeb Ali
Muneeb Ali, Emergency Medicine