Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

Me and my wife work in separate countries and do not chances…

Customer Question
Me and my wife...

Me and my wife work in separate countries and do not chances for frequent sex. when we do, I feel shart pain (similar to cut on skin) on the inside of the penis

Doctor's Assistant: Is the condition chronic, or acute?

It happened last year and then this year again

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Also, there was reddish ulcers on inside skin though it became normal after few days

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Urology
7/29/2017
Urologist: Dr. David, MD replied 11 months ago

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

you could have a laceration or a cut on the inside of your urethra

you may need to see a urologist to do a cystoscopy to look on the inside of your urethra to check for lacerations or trauma

do you have any burning with urination.

have you seen your GP doctor to get your urine checked for blood or infection?