How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Y. Your Own Question
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 20145
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr. Y. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Treating enlarged prostate, Yes, my urologist. He wants me

Customer Question

Treating enlarged prostate
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Yes, my urologist. He wants me to take Finisteride to reduce the size of my prostate, but one of the side effects is lower libedo and ED.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: There is nothing he doesn't know about my health condition, including kidney stones.
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  DrRussMd replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

Expert:  DrRussMd replied 2 months ago.

What is your question exactly?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I'm considering taking Cialis, which enhances sex and also treats the enlarged prostate, What do you think of this?
Expert:  DrRussMd replied 2 months ago.

It depends.

Has your doctor recommended this?