Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

Urology

Here are my symptoms for the past week: 1) Deep sharp

burning sensation near prostate or...
Here are my symptoms for the past week: 1) Deep sharp burning sensation near prostate or bladder (lower abdominal pain, below belly button) for four days, has now subsided-no more pain. 2) Loose stool (entire week) and diarrhea (Th, Tu, Wed) 3) Sensitivity to heat-excessive sweating 4) Frequent nighttime (2X) + daytime (2X) cloudy urination with bubbles What is the possible condition(s)/diagnosis?
7/27/2017
Vakul Aren
Vakul Aren, Doctor,38 years of experience

Hello,I am Dr. Aren and I will help with your query.Any fever /muscle pain/body ache along with the other symptoms?Any burning urination or pain in the urethra?please give me more information,thanks.

No other symptoms except I did have a burning/twiching sensation while urinating last Thursday, but has since gone away. However, my diarrhea still persists. Occasional numbness in my calves, but I am sure that it is not related to the root of the problem.

How frequent is the diaorrhea?Are the stools watery?Any cramping in the lower abdomen before or after passing stools?

Diarrhea past week (Watery on Thursday, Tuesday and Wednesday-other days loose). No cramping.
Other symptoms include a feeling of bloating in the stomach/abdominal areas and gas.

This could be due to food allergy or a Viral enteritis with viraemia.Both will have watery diaorrhea,muscular aches and pains and afeeling of being unwell.Use of a PPI like Pantodac and drugs like Aleve will help.

Thank you.
Please allow me to give you an excellent rating and bonus.

Thank you.

Vakul Aren
Vakul Aren
Vakul Aren