How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Y. Your Own Question
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 20145
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr. Y. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have Ct results that I would like to speak to a Board

Customer Question

I have Ct results that I would like to speak to a Board Certified Urologist about
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: The test was scheduled by my gastro and he wasn't working on Friday to discuss the findings. I set an appt for this coming week to see a urologists but I'm at home a little anxious and would like to get some facts and insight from a doctor today
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I've been a very healthy person my whole life. I am 56 now and active. My mother and my sister did contract cancer in their 50"s and both passed away. I have couple herniated disks in my back so I'm not sure if my back pain is from that or my enlarged prostate. I also have a thickened bladder wall.
JA: Is the condition chronic, or acute?
Customer: Not sure. I guess chronic. I'm not in any severe pain. I feel something on my right side which I must assume is my prostate leaning on my bladder. I would like to read my findings and doctor's impressions to someone
Submitted: 3 months ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  DrRussMd replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

Expert:  DrRussMd replied 3 months ago.

Please type in the CT report in its entirety and let me know exactly what your question is.