Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

One qustion please, well i have a ton of uro problems my

Customer Question

one qustion please
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: well i have a ton of uro problems my urogy had her office call metoday to ask me to not come in and the dr was going to call me on the day this coming week what is going on please?
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I told her all of the problems and ther was a lot of privit info as well
Category: Urology
Expert:  Christopher Palmer replied 3 months ago.

Hello, I'm Dr Palmer. What is your question?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi doc question dealing with a lot of my personal history dealing with a master bating and porn and a number of questions dealing with my penis. Problem and Cather folly problem with what I believe might could be a enlargement of my prostate the past number of times
Changing my folly right after I remove the cath I would get in to the bathroom and get in a hot tube to bath then masterbate then when I should be shorting my sperm out the ripe of my penis most of the time it will just be dry with no wetting at all of my penis testis mass and good size hydosele one ball is very tiny as well as my baby penis it is very very tiny . Also I truly also am a female in a male bodyThe doc told me not to come into her office that she would call on the phone and talk with me about all the background she was the very first female Urologist that I first sow I just wanted to please ask you doc do you do this as well! I also have a learning problems!
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Sorry it is so much again doc thank you very much ?