Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

Urology

I am a 55 year old male no health issues. My concern is both

Customer Question
I am a 55 year...
I am a 55 year old male no health issues. My concern is both my testicals use to hang normal. The last couple of years they are very tight and up high most of the time. I have no discomfort or pain but its a little uncomfortable.
JA: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: Dont have pain it just dosen't feel right nor comfortable being I know they use to hang.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: not that I know of.
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Urology
They do drop and hang as they use to every now and then. Gi
7/14/2017
Urologist: DR.EHTISHAM, Doctor replied 6 months ago
DR.EHTISHAM
DR.EHTISHAM, Doctor

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Okay will wait to hear back

This is not a problem at all

Scrotal skin changes it position in response to temperature and at time it can be stiff and at other time loose and hanging

If there is no swelling in the testis or scrotal sac you need not to worry about

Avoid wearing tight pants and under wear as the can lead to pain

Also with the skin texture does change and can lead to such a presentation

Good luck

Feel free to ask if you require any further clarification

If you are satisfied then do leave a POSITIVE RATING (preferably 5 stars) so that I may be credited for my work

Regards

One testical is larger than other one which by feeling both it's very obvious

Ok in that case you will require an examination and an ultrasound to check if there is anything abnormal like a testicular inflammation or growth

Good luck

Regards

With my testicals up high and tight most of the time.. Would that have anything to do with my stomach out and hard all the time. I am a slim man just my stomach is out even without eating.

No they are not linked

Good luck

Regards

Do you have any more question

If done please leave a POSITIVE RATING so that i may be credited

Regards

back to my subject. If testicals being up inside and usually stay there. Is this related to my stomach being extended out and hard like when I press it feels like something enlarged. Even having problems with ejaculation, is all this related.
I have a lot of discomfort being stomach is tight and extended with testical upinsde?
Urologist: DR.EHTISHAM, Doctor replied 5 months ago

No distended stomach which usually is due to the decreased motility does not have an effect on testis and it can not be the reason for the variable position of testicle

I am available to assist you any further in this regards

If you feel that you have received the answer please leave a 5 star rating so that I may be credited

Best of luck and kind regards

then having a stomach enlarged and when I push on it feeling like something enlarged. I would need to have an ultrasound what organ can become enlarged and if so can it be something serious.
For my stomach is very uncomfortable and never goes down.Thanks

You need an ultrasound abdomen for any free fluid in abdomen and also an ultrasound of testis

Best of luck and kind regards

Best of luck and kind regards

DR.EHTISHAM
DR.EHTISHAM
DR.EHTISHAM, Doctor