Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

Tracers of blood in my urine and bladder does not empty

Customer Question
completely have slight burning sensation when...
tracers of blood in my urine and bladder does not empty completely
have slight burning sensation when urinating what's wrong and what are alternates to catherization ?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Urology
5/8/2017
Urologist: Dr Uzair, Doctor replied 1 year ago
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

These are typical symptoms of urinary tract infection and most likely cause is bacteria which is resistant to penicillin. Thee best course of action for you is to get a urine culture and sensitivity done to identify the correct bacteria so that antibiotic targeting that particular bacteria can be given to treat the infection completely.

You can use disodium citrate sachet to decrease burning, cranberry juice would help alot.

Hope this helps.

Please do not forget to leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Best.