Dr. David, MD
Experience:  Experienced physican in Urology
41363181

I have been take a antibiotics for 10 days few days I feel

Customer Question

Hi I have been take a antibiotics for 10 days few days I feel better after a few days again when I'm urinate I'm taking too long to wait for 10 seconds I hope you give a medicine prescription for another antiboiotics again
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 6 months ago.

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

you could be having inflammation of your prostate gland causing the slow start of your urination.

we don't give antibiotics to clients over the internet. that is illegal since we can't examine you and can't keep medical records on your situation.

you need to see a urologist to get your prostate examined to see if you have chronic inflammation of your prostate gland.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
What do you mean chronic inflammation because when I have UTI I really cannot urinate when I'm finished the antibiotics it improved in few days after that in more few days when I'm urinate it take too long waiting for 10 seconds doc.

you need a urine culture to check your urine to see what bacteria is growing out of your urine.

this is the best way to pick an antibiotic to treat a bladder infection.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Okay doc why is the urologist specialist is very expensive?

a urologist is a specialist in the urinary and prostate system

you can even see a primary care doctor or urgent care center for the doctors there to perform a urine culture to check your urine for bacteria and infection.

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you may have to scroll up or down to see the ratings area.

you can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com