How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Y. Your Own Question
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 20140
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr. Y. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have an enlarge left testicles but my main problem is:

Customer Question

I have an enlarge left testicles but my main problem is: Having to go to the bathroom many times (as soon as I get up from sitting down during the day) and several times at night. An insert in Dr. Daaniel Roberts health news letter mentioned a drug developed for erectile dysfunction. Please advice if this drug can offer relief to me?
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I have seen a urogust
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: NO. My Doctor examines me but does not prescribe any medication(s). As a result, I have stop going to him.
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 6 months ago.

Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 6 months ago.

You have not described erectile dysfunction. The drug would not be indicated for what you have described.

What is the diagnosis from your urologist?