Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

Urology

2 months ago in Alaska I had what the Dr. called a roto

Customer Question
rooter procedure to clean out...
2 months ago in Alaska I had what the Dr. called a roto rooter procedure to clean out my urinary track. It was supposed to help my incontinence, but instead has made it worse. Also have extreme jock itch. I would suppose from the dampness of my pads that I must wear.
JA: Is the condition chronic, or acute?
Customer: It is continious so I guess it is cronic
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I also had a partial circumcision. Just relieved the attachment under my penis. At my age (77) I elected to not have a full circumcision. I am having some inflamation of that area. I am using anti bacterial ointment for that which seems to be helping.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Urology
1/9/2017
Urologist: Dr. Chip, General Practice replied 1 year ago
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, General Practice

Hello and welcome I'm Dr Chip

Could you post a photo for me on this page please?

Dr. Y.
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist