Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

I'm a gay male and a bottom. I was kicked several times in

Customer Question

hi I'm a gay male and a bottom. I was kicked several times in the genitals when I was 15 I have never had penal sex because my balls hurt so much. I was wondering if you knew of a doctor that could remove by testicles
JA: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: for over thirty years. I am always in pain. I tried not to use it any.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I was born intersex. but they sowed up my vagina hole when I was a baby. I have ovaries
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 8 months ago.

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

Why would you want them removed?

Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 7 months ago.

just click send to reply