Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

Urology

I'm a gay male and a bottom. I was kicked several times in

Customer Question
hi I'm a gay male...
hi I'm a gay male and a bottom. I was kicked several times in the genitals when I was 15 I have never had penal sex because my balls hurt so much. I was wondering if you knew of a doctor that could remove by testicles
JA: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: for over thirty years. I am always in pain. I tried not to use it any.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I was born intersex. but they sowed up my vagina hole when I was a baby. I have ovaries
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Urology
11/26/2016
Urologist: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 1 year ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

Why would you want them removed?

just click send to reply

Dr. Y.
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist