Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

Urology

I've been noticing a discharge at the tip of my penis for

Customer Question
hi JA: Hello. What seems to...
hi
JA: Hello. What seems to be the problem?
Customer: I've been noticing a discharge at the tip of my penis for the past 5-78 days. also the actual tip is red and i feel a very slight burning sensation after peeing
JA: How long have you had the symptoms? What seems to make the symptoms worse or better?
Customer: its been going on for about 5-7 days got tested for Chlamydia and gonorrhea. all negative im on Cipro for the past 2 days see a light improivement regarding the discharge (less of it)
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: no
Submitted: 12 months ago.Category: Urology
11/24/2016
Urologist: Dr. Chip, General Practice replied 12 months ago
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, General Practice

Hello and welcome I'm Dr Chip

Did you have a urinalysis to check for a prostate infection?

no I didn't - but i did have a sexual toy (dildo) inserted in my rectum about 1-2 weeks ago, could it have caused the situation if it went too deep?Apologies for the details...
also - would a picture of my penis head help?

OK--no the dildo didn't cause the problem but you may have a prostate gland infection and that will take about ten days to two weeks of Cipro to clear so for now you need to continue the Cipro for at least that length of time

Please let me know if you need any more information

makes sense - since after 2 days i alrady see a slight diifference in the discharge volume. thank you!

My pleasure but please remember to rate my service to you so I get credit

Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, General Practice