How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Uzair Your Own Question
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 8052
Experience:  MBBS. FCPS (R) General Surgery and Traumatology. 5 years experience in Emergency Medicine.
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr Uzair is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to see a doctor tomorrow I am urinating a lot have

Customer Question

I need to see a doctor tomorrow I am urinating a lot have over active bladder
JA: Is the condition chronic, or acute?
Customer: I don't know I just went to parkland hospital and they told me to see a urologist I have went to the restroom 11 times just this morning
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: They found specks of blood in my urine
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 10 months ago.

Hi. Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is Uzair.
I am reviewing your post and will get back to your reply momentarily.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 10 months ago.

Blood in urine along with increase frequency are symptoms that should be thoroughly evaluated. It is good decesion that you have planned to see a urologist. Infection and prostate hypertrophy in males need to be ruled out in this case. You might need antibiotics for this.

Hope this helps.

Please do not forget to leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Best wishes.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 10 months ago.

Please let me know if you have followup questions.