Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

Urology

I have recently found a lump in my penis and I have a

Customer Question
urology appt. next week.what can...
I have recently found a lump in my penis and I have a urology appt. next week.what can I expect as far as examination?
JA: Is the condition chronic, or acute?
Customer: I don't know,that is why I am going to a urologist
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I haven't been able to get an erection in at least 2 yrs.I am on Cymbalta for depression and first thought it was that but now I am afraid it may be cancer or something.
Submitted: 12 months ago.Category: Urology
11/24/2016
Urologist: Dr. David, MD replied 12 months ago

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

how old are you?

can you upload a photo of this lump on your penis?

Dr. Y.
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist