How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Uzair Your Own Question
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 7361
Experience:  MBBS. FCPS (R) General Surgery and Traumatology. 5 years experience in Emergency Medicine.
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr Uzair is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My hyrdrocele just ruptured after exercise. I feel no pain.

Customer Question

My hyrdrocele just ruptured after exercise. I feel no pain. It was a hard mass and is now soft with liquid extending under the skin of the penis.What should I do
JA: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: I have no pain. Is this a computer?
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I was diagnosed with a hydrocele 18 months ago and it has slowly grown. I decided not to have surgery until it was bigger.
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 8 months ago.

Hi. Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is Uzair.
I am reviewing your post and will get back to your reply momentarily.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 8 months ago.

You should get a thorough examination in an urgent care so that exact nature of rupture can be assesed. An ultrasound of the organ is required as well. So go to ER or urgent care immediately to avoid complications.

Hope this helps.

Please do leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Best wishes

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 8 months ago.

Please let me know if you have followup questions.