How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Y. Your Own Question
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 20144
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr. Y. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have has a cyst on my ovaries for a year and a half and

Customer Question

i have has a cyst on my ovaries for a year and a half and now it hurts to do anything and I keep getting sick and dizzy I want to know should I go to the doctor
JA: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: Laying in bed makes it better and everything I do it just makes it to where I want to crawl up and cry
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I have had problems my whole life I have had my gallbladder taken out I have had kidney stones I have liver problems
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 11 months ago.

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Expert:  Dr. David replied 11 months ago.

yes, you should see a doctor about your ovarian cyst.

you should not be suffering from these symptoms.

there are surgeries you could have to remove this ovarian cyst

you may benefit from going on birth control pills as well to help your ovarian cyst

let me know if you have questions.