How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Vakul Aren Your Own Question
Vakul Aren
Vakul Aren, Doctor
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 4157
Experience:  MBBS,DTM&H
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Vakul Aren is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

No i have not, im male 30 years old ,married, i have tests

Customer Question

Hello dr
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: No i have not , im male 30 years old ,married , i have tests varicose
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I have checked the case , i have varicocelle in both tests , left is grade 3 And the right grade2
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Vakul Aren replied 11 months ago.

Hello,I am Dr. Aren and I will help with your query.v Varicocoele,especially bilateral will cause a sharp drop in the sperm count on semen analysis.This can be rectified by surgical correction of the varicocoeles. I am assuming that would be the query,in case you want to know some thing different please let me know.