How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Chip Your Own Question
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, General Practice
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 31178
Experience:  Years of experience with general surgery and urgent care
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr. Chip is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Blood in seamen..68 Yr old & in excellent

Customer Question

Blood in seamen..68 Yr old & in excellent health...Concerned?
JA: In general, how has your health been lately?
Customer: Excellent
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Fatty tissue on one testicle for about 22 Yr
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 8 months ago.

Hello and welcome. I'm Dr Chip

In general, this can happen and it doesn't indicate anything serious but still it needs evaluation since it can mean a prostate infection, prostate cancer, or testicular cancer.

So, while it's very likely nothing for you to worry about, let your doctor know about this.

Please let me know if you need any more information