How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Stan Your Own Question
Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 2043
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr Stan is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Second opinion] - yes im having trouble with having sex my

Customer Question

Second opinion] - yes im having trouble with having sex my penis goes numb during sex and i cant feel anything but a tingling feeling
JA: Is this your first time reaching out for information about this?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: no
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 10 months ago.

Hello this is Dr. Stan and I will assist you with your question today. I am board certified and I have 40 years of patient experience. I am happy to help you. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing erectile disfunction issues. The first thing you need to do is be evaluated by your PCP or a Urologist to determine if there is a physical problem such as Prostatitis or enlarged prostate. If that is negative, then a prescription for medication to help you maintain an erection such as Cialis or Viagra. These medications help to keep the blood in your penis so you can maintain an erection until you ejaculate.

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have. Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance. I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. If you find the information I provided helpful, please rate me with 5-Stars. Thank you

Expert:  Dr Stan replied 10 months ago.

How are you feeling?

Expert:  Dr Stan replied 10 months ago.

Have you tried Viagra or Cialis?