Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

Urology

I want to tested by an urologgist. internist but not an

Customer Question
I want to tested by...
I want to tested by an urologgist.
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: internist but not an urologist.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Male, age 72. Have to go the bathroom 5 or 6 times per night. PSA is 1. GFE NONAFR AMER has deceased from 60 to 50 over last 5 years.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Urology
11/5/2016
Urologist: khagihara, Medical doctor replied 1 year ago
khagihara
khagihara, Medical doctor

How tall are you? How much do you weigh? Any weight change? Does anything make it better or worse? When did it start? Is it consistent? Is it getting worse? Weak urine flow? Difficult to start urination? Do you feel you can not empty your bladder? Dripping after you urinate? Any other symptoms? Are you aware of anything which might have triggered it? Any medical problems? Any surgeries? Any medications including over-the-counter pills and herbs? Any family medical history? What tests and imaging studies have you had recently?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
5'11, 210, no, alcohol makes it worse, a year ago, yes, yes, yes, sometimes hard to start urination flow, yes feels like I can not empty my bladder. No dripping after you urinate, no other symptoms although my kidney blood test have gone from 60 to 50 over last 5 years- GFR NONAFR AMER, I think just old age - many of my male friend have the same problems, no medical problems- have taken a satin since I was 45. No surgeries. Over the counter= centrum silver, fish oil, glucosamine, B12 and CoQ10, no family history, PSA test was 1 also see kidney test above,

You seem to have enlarged prostate. You should see a urologist to have exam and ultrasound.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Can you recommend one in Los Gatos,CA

What is the name of the hospital or clinic?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Good Samaritan

It should be okay.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I need a specific name

Dr. ***** *****, MD

khagihara
khagihara
khagihara, Medical doctor