Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

I had unprotected sex and my penis not the tip but just

Customer Question

I had unprotected sex and my penis not the tip but just before it some times pain what is this symptom and what do I need to do very worried
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 11 months ago.

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

the tip of the penis is very sensitive and often times you can have pain right before ejaculation from this area.

not drinking enough water or drinking too much caffeine or alcohol can irritate the urethra and cause sensitivity there.

we will see what your urine test will show.

but I suspect your testing will be normal

you only have pain right before climax, correct?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
No, just normal it doesn't hurt but you can feel a pain there that makes me worried a lot I had unprotected sex 5 days ago and it's been happening since yesterday it's not a bad pain but you can tell some thing is there

unprotected sex can be traumatic to the head of the penis and can irritate the tip of the urethra

avoid alcohol and caffeine and make sure you drink more water

I bet your discomfort will get better with more time and more rest

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I did have a few drinks yes but do you think it could be any thing serious what's the worst it could be I'm only 19 and I feel very worried

no, your symptoms don't sound like anything serious.

the worst case scenario is that there was an infection in her vaginal and this transferred a sexually transmitted disease to your penis and urethra.

the urine testing should pick up STD in your urine

but I bet there is no STD

don't let your anxiety get out of control.