How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Y. Your Own Question
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 20141
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr. Y. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

At age 58, my penis is so uncomfortable because thee skin

Customer Question

At age 58, my penis is so uncomfortable because thee skin goes over my penis. Is this due to my original circumcision? It hadn't bothered me until this past year. What can be done? Thanks, Steve
JA: Is the condition chronic, or acute?
Customer: chronic, all the time.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I am bipolar and taking many meds.
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Captain replied 9 months ago.


Welcome to the question/answer interface.

I am a Family Medicine doctor, board certified with active licenses and certification in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, as well as Integrative Medicine & Naturopathy, with advanced training in Neurology, Cardiovascular Medicine, Gastroenterology, Endocrinology, and Psychiatry. I am also well-trained in Functional Medicine. Perhaps most importantly, I consider myself a patient listener. So far, 98% of the justanswer community of patients has found my answers helpful. I will do my best to win over your approval as well.

I have read your post and questions.

Would you prefer a summary answer to your question, or would you prefer more back-and-forth, where there will be a series of more questions and more details clarified? There is no difference in charges for your preference.

Expert:  Dr. Captain replied 9 months ago.

I would love for you to expand your question a little. The skin that is going over your penis, are you describing your foreskin? But you've had a circumcision? Can you help explain?